Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is probably the only place where I can get my feelings out.

Hey blogger! Long time no blog here. :( but hopefully that's gonna change. :)
I got a new life. :D I'm more mature. This year, I promise no drama. :) JOKE LANG! there's always drama when the name Rachel comes up,
it's because I'm awesome. Oh blogger. YOU ARENT READY FOR WHAT I HAVE IN STORE.
Well guess what. I dated my baby brother jessse last year. Don't ask why. But it was a HUGE mistake.
Still not over Lemar. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! after 2 years. That's something.
Well I'm starting 8th grade. I have no time for boys,social lifes, and DRAMA. but I'm Rachel. I always have time for all of that.
My second familia? NOT REALLY! Were down to just 5 families.
Im crushing on someone you'll never guess who. Can't say because this is the Internet. But if I TALK to you, you'll be in SHOCK!
I don't want a boyfriend, don't need one, and don't care for one.
Honestly, I rather be single then be lied to, cheated on, and disrepected.
(but if someone does cheat on me, they're NEVER having a second chance. No one will ever do that to Rachel.
Oh! And matt? Were like great friends. :) not friends, godsiblings.

Everything isn't perfect. But I don't want it to be. :)

nice talking to you blogger.

dashingRachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment